samedi 20 juillet 2013

Preventing Jetlag

I have found a way to prevent jetlag.  I am going to be rich!! 

Unfortunately, the cure is worse than the disease.  Seeing as how the cure is in fact a disease.  I had a several head cold this last week when I flew back from Europe.  I haven't felt jetlag and have gone to bed on time and woken up at my normal NY time.  It is quite amazing. 

Of course, the consequences were that I got my wife sick right before leaving (GUILT!), had congested sinuses over the flight (pressure changes suck), used 6 packs of those mini-Kleenexes and like 4-5 handfuls of Kleenexes from the plane bathroom, probably got other people on the planes sick (GUILT!), generally felt like crap, and probably extended the length of my cold by a couple days.

So I guess I am not going to be rich.  Sigh. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire