mercredi 24 juillet 2013

Update

So when I said that I was going to try to start blogging again I said that I would give an update on the changes in my life.   So here is my attempt.

When I started blogging (the first time) I was living in France with my wife and working on a postdoc.  Now my postdoc has finished and I have moved onto my next postdoc.  I am currently working in upstate New York, while my wife is working in on a postdoc in the Netherlands.  So I am back in the US, which is a nice change (though I did love living in Europe).  However, I miss my wife deeply and traveling back and forth from the EU to the US is getting a bit tiring.  Especially when sick.

Before someone asks we chose to do the long distance thing because these both happen to be really good postdocs that will help both of us find a permanent position (hopefully today) when we are done.  So by being apart we will ultimately be together in a permanent location.  

I can't wait until it is over.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire